Expanding a Start-Up Company to Meet the Demand
- Rent The Runway
- 319,000 sq. ft.
- Transportation and Logistics
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
- Jim Bob Taylor
- Mike Loy
- Alex Coe
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
Due to a need to deliver their product to a rapidly expanding client base in the West and Northwest, RTR must expand its operations to accommodate the company’s rapid growth. Located in Secaucus, NJ., RTR has outgrown their 200,000 square foot distribution facility.
Growth projections indicate that an additional operation/distribution center is needed to be operational by the 1st quarter of 2019. The new location requires the following:
- Multi-market search which would include Chicago, Indianapolis, Houston, Dallas and Secaucus, NJ.
- 400,000 SF facility with 600 employee parking spaces
- 36’ clear, 8,000 Amp of power, 35,000 gallons of water use daily
- 600 employees required
- Proximity to UPS and FedEx distribution hubs
Cresa created a team of professionals that included; seasoned brokers, project management, telecommunication, and the Cresa Consulting Group (CCG). The team offered support and consultation to the Rent the Runway Operations team on how to find the right location. Categories of discussion included design & layout, labor studies, incentives negotiation, telecommunications, and real estate.
- New operation center (the largest dry-cleaning facility in the world by 2019) at 1111 West Bardin Road in Arlington, Texas
- 319,000 SF with expansion to 400,000 SF
- 16,000 SF of office/call center
- Fully air-conditioned production area
- Distribution facility that will house over 1,000 employees when fully operational