Global CRE Sentiment Index Q3 2023
CRE Sentiment – Q1 2022 to Q3 2023
- The Q3 2023 Global CRE Sentiment Index was undertaken in early October and secured 85 responses from Corporate Real Estate leaders based predominantly in the EMEA and APAC regions.
- In order to sustain the integrity of the global index series we have not included 77 responses from CRE leaders located in North America during Q3. A fuller treatment of North American CRE Sentiment can be found here.
- Occupier sentiment improved by 1.10 points in Q3 and, whilst still negative, now stands at its highest level since Q2 2022.
- Five of the twelve indicators comprising the index have shown improvement q-on-q. Average movement across all 12 indicators is 0.09 points – although two indicators moved by more than 0.5 points (10%) q-on-q.
- All three sub-indices improved q-on-q, with Portfolio Dynamics seeing the strongest improvement (0.49 points) q-on-q; more than offsetting the decrease in sentiment recorded between Q1 and Q2 2023.
Downloand the Index to learn more.