A New, Open Space With Tremendous Views of the City
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Caliburn wanted to relocate its company from The Paces West buildings where its office had been located for 20 years. The company wanted to create a space with an open, collaborate environment and flexible meeting areas.
- Additionally, Caliburn wanted its space to reflect the updated culture of the company in an effort to retain and attract new employees.
- Cresa relocated Caliburn to a neighboring building in Overlook 3, where they occupy a full floor (24,568 RSF build-out).
- The new space has an open environment with plenty of flexible meeting and social areas, along with tremendous views of the city for its employees.
- The space is branded to reflect the culture of the company and it’s history of growth in the Atlanta area.
When we embarked on this project, we didn’t know what we didn’t know. Cresa brought together all the missing pieces and key players to the table. They helped us every step of the way and were always there, doing everything from A to B. My experience with Cresa was great and I’d recommend them to anyone else needing a broker or project manager.Julie Osterland | Treasurer