Billy Hobbs, Managing Principal of Cresa Atlanta, has focused his 32-year career on occupier advocacy for clients. Billy’s transaction experience includes managing/negotiating large office and industrial leases, building sales/purchases, build-to-suit projects and sublease/dispositions. His thorough understanding of the entire real estate process, landlord/owner motivations, and the intricacies of effective leveraging, have allowed Billy to deliver extraordinary savings to his clients.
3475 Piedmont Rd
Atlanta, GA 30305
- Merrill Lynch
- Columbia Chemicals Corp (Corp HQ)
- Hitachi Telecommunications (N. America HQ)
- Test Right Products Corp
- Cabot Corporation
- Colgate Palmolive
- Plum Creek Timber
- Philips Industries
- SCANA Energy Marketing, Inc.
- Gables Residential, Inc.
- North Carolina State University
- B.A., Business Management, 1984
- B.A., Economics, 1984
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors - Chairman, Professional Standards and Ethics Committee
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors - Board of Directors
- Georgia Association of Realtors - Professional Standards and Ethics Committee
- Northside United Methodist Church - Active Member
- CEO Roundtable - Cobb County Chamber of Commerce (2015 - 2016)