We’re looking for a Transaction Coordinator to support our Houston, TX office. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM. This candidate has 1-2 years of administrative experience. Knowledge of the real estate industry is a plus.
- Work closely with Marketing team to draft, prepare and publish lease & sublease opportunity email campaigns.
- Work directly with our principals and manage the transaction processes for brokers. Make frequent inquiry phone calls to brokers and landlords.
- Building and filling out pricing tables for clients.
- Running transactions through our software. Frequently monitor and manage transactions and report on relevant market data.
- Track agent leads and lead maintenance.
- Compile agent data and update applicable documents and media as needed.
- Assist brokers with site tour preparation, scheduling & material deliverables for client experience. Preparing folders for listing and buyer presentations.
- All other duties assigned, including some administrative duties (ordering supplies, picking up mail, and others).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; aptitude for customer service.
- Some college preferred
- Must have a high level of professionalism to handle sensitive and confidential situations with demonstrated poise, confidence, and diplomacy.
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- Strong organizational and social skills
- An understanding of software such as Google Suite, Microsoft Applications, and others.
Experience & Education
Cresa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Cresa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.