Cresa Helps Healthcare Provider Network Position Its Real Estate Portfolio for Future Growth
- Client Nationally Recognized Healthcare Provider Network
- 5,000,000 sq. ft.
- Lease Administration
- Brittany Boyd
- The number of locations had grown to more than 100 and company executives could no longer accurately or efficiently track their growing real estate portfolio on an Excel spreadsheet. They needed technology and centralization.
- The company needed assistance with lease abstracting and maintaining reliable data for existing properties and pending acquisitions.
- Accounts Payable and Tenant Receivables needed to be aligned with Real Estate to avoid late or missed payments.
- The entire lease portfolio is now managed in a secured, web-based technology platform, with accurate and quality data.
- Removed risk of missing important critical dates and options with customized reporting that offers the Client advance alerts of upcoming dates.
- A single payment file was created for the entire portfolio. Variances in payments, month-over-month, are verified to ensure no rent payments were missed, avoiding late charges from Landlords.
- Occupancy costs were reduced through desk-top audits that resulted in savings of $626,420.00 • With an efficient lease administration function, the company was better able to manage their business and increase their growth by 28%.