- Jera Power was in the middle of a long-term lease but required additional space to accommodate expansion.
- To meet the growth needs, the client needed to take possession of the additional space immediately to comfortably house newly hired employees.
- Jera Power wanted the new space to match its current space in design and function.
- Cresa developed multiple alternatives and ran a thorough financially analysis on each option to give the client a clear understanding of how best to proceed.
- Ultimately the client decided to rent additional office space on another floor that would be coterminous with their original premises.
- Cresa delivered a tenant-favorable outcome despite being a captive tenant, securing a TI package that allowed Jera to build out the new space to meet their specs.
- Cresa Project Management worked closely with the landlord and construction team to ensure the space met the client’s needs.