255,270 sq. ft.
A Build-To-Suit Just Steps From The Atlanta Braves Stadium
• Nanolumens was under new leadership, that wanted to “change direction of the company.”
• Their initial goal was to renew current lease at lowest possible rent.
• After Cresa’s initial visit, we saw Nanolumens had a tremendous amount of wasted space. We advised that they right-size the space and trade up into nicer space without increasing monthly cost.
• Hired an architect to provide workspace study and develop space allocation program.
• Identified a sublease in the market. Although it was twice as large as the required space, it only had 18 months term remaining and tenant was vacating the space, leaving furniture behind.
• Went directly to the landlord and got them to terminate vacating tenant’s lease, keep furniture in place for us, divide the space into the amount we needed, and make a direct lease with us at market rents with full buildout.
• The deal saved Nanolumens over $500,000 in furniture, equipment and cabling costs.