Expanding and Updating a HQ Location to Better Serve a Growing Business
- 5Q Partners
- 11,122 sq. ft.
- Transaction Management
- Bubba Chrismer
- Andy Roberts
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- 5Q Partners, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, is an innovative, fast growing technology firm that serves as “the authority for technology management in all sectors of commercial real estate.”
- 5Q has been a recipient of the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s Pacesetters Award and named to the Inc. 5000 for two consecutive years.
- 5Q Partners was seeking to expand and update their headquarters location to better serve their growing business.
- Cresa was able to negotiate a renewal that provided the desired size and Tenant Improvement Allowance to best serve 5Q and its clients.
- Cresa was able to effectively negotiate a transaction that saved 5Q Partners the disruption of moving to a new location, which was undesirable.
- Additional Assignments:
- 2016: Cresa represented 5Q as they moved into their first Atlanta office (headquarters).
- 2019: Cresa represented 5Q as they expanded into Dallas, TX.
- 2020 (above): Cresa represented 5Q as they renewed and expanded in their Atlanta office.
Cresa has been with 5Q since we moved out of borrowed office space with under 10 people. They were able to address our explosive growth in both Atlanta and Dallas with constantly evolving creative and timely solutions that anticipate needs not just focus on the current situation. We are excited to continue our partnership with Cresa as we launch new locations in major metros to meet our growing client needs.Wade Hughes | CEO