Locatiestrategie en incentives voor economische ontwikkeling
LPL is the nation’s largest broker-dealer with multiple locations in the US. The Carolina locations were scattered in 5 different Class B properties and productivity and culture were suffering. In addition, the company had recently invested in new space at other locations and the Carolinas population was feeling like 2nd class citizens.
LPL was clear in the mission for this project which was captured in this statement, “To create a landmark destination of choice that’s designed to promote success and creativity while respecting the planet’s resources. A special place where everyone is honored for their contribution to the greater whole”.
• Most important employee satisfaction surveys received the highest marks in the portfolio.
• In addition, the cost per seat is the lowest in the portfolio.
• The project was awarded the Carolinas Corenet Chapter award as the top office project in the Carolinas.
• It was also awarded the project of the year from the Charlotte Business Journal
• The client received a significant economic incentive award from the state of SC.
• The purchase of additional land has also provided LPL with the ability to expand their presence by an additional 150,000 SF
• The project is net zero for water usage with a cistern on site to capture run-off.
Learn how we customize solutions to meet your needs.