Global Portfolio of 120 Locations
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Sought to create a consistent process and strategic approach to lease administration, portfolio and transaction management, and workplace strategy.
- After acquiring Entertainment One (eOne) in December 2019, Hasbro merged and enhanced real estate as a means to unify the cultures and create One Hasbro.
- Executed a re-abstraction project to repopulate Hasbro’s database with accurate lease and portfolio data information.
- Developed strategies to gather qualitative and qualitative insights around business needs before exercising the marketing.
- Conducted rigorous analysis of employee demographics, commute impact, workplace strategy and programmatic requirements, and financial scenario testing that resulted in a thoughtful business case that streamlined market engagement strategy and decision making.
- Since our initial engagement, Cresa continues to support Hasbro in navigating the evolving workplace. Our workplace strategists dive deep with the real estate team and local leaders to holistically understand the nature of work and ensure all decisions around the location and physical environment support the business objectives today and in the future.