Expansion of Boston Portfolio
- 175,912 sq. ft.
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
- Andrew Orpik
- Dan Sullivan
- Adam Subber
- Amy Braun
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Engaged Cresa to support the expansion of their Boston portfolio.
- Required manufacturing and development space as well as corporate office space, and strongly preferred to have all of their operations concentrated in Boston’s Seaport District.
- Cresa secured an off-market space in the Seaport District that meets Aptiv’s development and testing requirements (loading docks, drive-in capability, high clear height, etc.) within the City of Boston’s Autonomous Vehicles Zone.
- On behalf of Aptiv, Cresa structured the lease to include tenant improvement funds and additional parking usage.
- Cresa also secured the second floor of 100 Northern Avenue with phased occupancy and maximal flexibility for Aptiv’s corporate office requirements.
- When Aptiv required additional space, Cresa identified Class A options within the Seaport neighborhood, ultimately selecting 55,000 SF of expansion space within one block of Aptiv’s existing corporate offices. Through multiple rounds of negotiations, Cresa secured a 10-year direct lease with ownership inclusive of above-market tenant improvements.
- Aptiv now occupies nearly 150,000 SF of Class A space across two locations in the Seaport, establishing their presence as a leading technology brand in one of Boston’s most vibrant markets.