Portfolio of 140+ locations across North and Latin America
- Dell EMC
- 7,600,000 sq. ft.
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
- Portfolio Solutions
- Jack Burns
- Kelly Lagergren
Partnership OverviewSee more success stories
- Dell EMC engaged Cresa for project management services in 1998 and expanded the partnership to include transaction management later that year. In 2005, Cresa was selected as the provider of choice for transaction and project management in North and Latin America.
- During the contract period, EMC purchased over 50 companies. Cresa provided portfolio optimization services in 2003, 2008, 2010, and 2015 resulting in significant cost reductions for EMC.
- In 2016, when Dell acquired EMC, Cresa retained its designation as the provider of choice for TM and PM services in the Americas.
- Dell EMC recently announced that 50% of its employees would work from home permanently, resulting in a reduced space requirement of 35%-40%. Cresa's PM team supported Dell EMC in vacating multiple spaces in the fall of 2020.
- Cresa supported Dell EMC's optimization efforts in a number of capacities, including remote advisory services, extensive lease revisions, and disposition services such as subleasing and sales.