- 100 Cambridge Park Drive, Cambridge, MA
- Engaged Cresa to identify viable options to support growth for its office and R&D operations.
- Wanted to stay within five miles of Kendall Square, be in a campus environment with great amenities, and be transit-oriented.
- Preferred a landlord with a deep understanding of life science leases and construction projects who could accommodate future growth beyond initial footprint.
- Leveraged Vor’s credit and being the “first in” in a repurposed office park in Alewife causing a flood of other life science companies to relocate.
- Maintained close proximity to Kendall with easy commuting access while creating maximum savings on rent.
- Secured additional space within 100 Cambridgepark Drive to build out its own in-house clinical manufacturing.