- Lotte was interested in establishing a North American HQ fitting a fast growing, multi-national engineering firm in a top-tier building in a tight market.
- In addition, Lotte needed to develop a strategic real estate plan to accommodate significant growth related to upcoming projects.
- The client needed an advisor who could provide program management for each new facility as they were brought online.
- Cresa secured space in the thriving Energy Corridor to help attract and retain talent, negotiating a tenant friendly deal that would accommodate long-term growth.
- Cresa also executed a strategic real estate plan to help find project space under short-term commitments which created added flexibility as needed.
- Cresa Project Management also provided full-scope construction management, FF&E procurement and workplace strategy to keep projects under budget and on time as scheduled.