- LGE Community Credit Union
- Strategic Planning: Identify and analyze scenarios for corporate headquarters, comparing “Lease vs. Own” from a qualitative and quantitative perspective.
- Determine highest and best use for corporate headquarter asset.
- Determine best location and facility for headquarter relocation.
- Create a strategic plan for branch facilities.
- Create a strategic plan for corporate Technology and Communication functionality and providers.
- Disposition of Corporate HQ (430 Commerce Park Dr.) at above-market price.
- Strategy and implementation of corporate relocation to Cumberland Center II using Transaction Management and Project Management, incorporating space utilization programming and negotiating skillsets.
- Relocation of data center to hybrid colocation facility and cloud computing environment using Cresa's Technology Advisory Services Service Line.