Evaluating Current HQ Location as Amerifleet Rebrands to Acertus
- 16,440 sq. ft.
- Transportation and Logistics
- Brooks Morris
- Tom Tindall
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Amerifleet hired Cresa, the world’s largest occupier-centric real estate firm, as it rebranded to Acertus to handle its U.S. headquarters requirement.
- The Cresa Atlanta team evaluated the current location and conducted a thorough metro Atlanta analysis focused on recruiting and retaining top talent and reducing costs.
• After running a very thorough 12 month process with Jeff Tankersley and the leadership team at Acertus, Cresa determined that the best outcome to reach all their goals would be to renew their current lease.
• In working with their landlord, Cresa was able to accomplish economic and non-economic terms that addressed refreshing their space, while transferring responsibility for many of the large maintenance items to the landlord.