Managing Complex Construction
- PDS Americas
- 34,000 sq. ft.
- Oil and Gas
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
- Gary Lawless, Jr.
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- PDS Americas was seeking to secure space for a North American headquarters that would accommodate significant growth.
- To help attract and retain top talent, the client wanted a state-of-the-art office space and needed a strong support team to design, build and furnish the complex buildout
- PDS Americas also had additional space they wanted to dispose of on the sublease market but required a significant recovery rate.
- Cresa secured a unique space in a highly sought after mixed-use development.
- Cresa also provided full-service project management to deliver the complex buildout on schedule while achieving the high-end collaborative workspace the client desired.
- Cresa finally successfully marketed the extraneous space, achieving a 98% sublease recovery rate by leveraging several interested prospective subtenants.