- A global enterprise software company, NetIQ was seeking to relocate its headquarters to help further establish its brand on a tight timeline.
- As part of the move, NetIQ needed to move a large data center with no downtime to limit client disruption.
- NetIQ also wanted to create a high-end, cutting edge office space that would reinvigorate employees as well as help attract the best talent in the industry.
- Cresa was engaged and highlighted multiple opportunities before identifying an optimal space in the prestigious Galleria / West Loop submarket.
- Cresa negotiated a lease for the top three floors in an office tower, securing multiple signage options and an aggressive concessions package.
- Cresa Project Management oversaw construction of the space and kept the project on time and under budget meeting the client’s tight deadline.
- In all, Cresa helped deliver a cutting-edge headquarters while creating millions in savings for the client.