In this role you will be responsible for partnering with our Sales Agents in the creation and design of client deliverables targeted to C-suite executives in the office and/or industrial space. To succeed at this, you’ll need to be detail oriented, a strong collaborator, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment.
At Cresa, we believe in continuous learning and development. Throughout your career at Cresa, our leadership team will mentor, coach and train you, and challenge you to become an engaged, client focused, knowledgeable member of the Cresa Toronto family.
- Provide administrative and sales support
- Organize, create, prepare and produce client-specific deliverables including market survey’s tour itineraries, questionnaires, etc.
- Prepare market and space availability searches
- Work with our CRM product to update client and market information
- Research and gather data on newly available opportunities, transactions and tenants in the market
- Work closely with sales professionals and the Shared services team on various initiatives and special projects
- Post-secondary education is required, a university degree preferred
- 1–2 years of administrative experience in a professional work environment
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite; Adobe InDesign an asset
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and basic financial analysis
- High-energy with a tendency and ability to take initiative
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as thrive in a team environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, with multiple deadlines, and on various projects
- Above average time management skills
- Excellent communication skills and a people person
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Company benefits
- Opportunity to learn the commercial real estate industry