Establishing a World-Class Headquarters
- 82,500 sq. ft.
- Building Materials
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Cemex wanted to rebrand its US headquarters to something more fitting its global presence as an industry leader.
- The client engaged Cresa to create a unique and collaborative work environment for its employees.
- In addition, Cemex wanted to utilize their own product line in the construction of its space to highlight their versatility and act as a show room to prospective clients.
- Cresa negotiated a new lease on behalf of the client to relocate into a new site and a yet to be constructed development.
- As part of the agreement, Cemex’s landlord of 14 years would agree to constructing a brand new LEED Certified office development using only the client’s products.
- Cresa also obtained multiple other incentives, including TI dollars, flexible lease terms and building signage, while delivering a high-end workspace that met the company’s vision.
- The Houston Business Journal nominated this deal as a finalist for a Landmark Award for the best headquarters move in 2018.