With over a decade of experience, Tom is a trusted advisor and strategic consultant to leadership of non-profits/associations, law firms, and financial services companies, as well as technology and Fortune 500 corporations nationally. He began his career as at Grubb & Ellis and was a multiple-year Top Achiever at The Staubach Company (now JLL) before joining Cresa.
1800 M Street
Washington, DC 20036
- American Frozen Foods Institute
- Business Executives for National Security
- Direct Selling Association
- Federal City Council
- National Association of County and City Health Officials
- National Automatic Merchandising Association
- New Media Strategies
- Rosetta Stone
Tom, a Boston native, received his Bachelor of Science degree from Vanderbilt University in Nashville as a music major at the Blair School of Music.