Josh has been representing users of office space since he joined Cresa in 2013. He specializes in assisting clients working in the nonprofit, association and tech industries. Josh has worked on complex deals for his clients including early renegotiations, creative termination and leveraged buyouts, building sales, building purchases and sublease dispositions.
Prior to joining Cresa, Josh worked as a Sales Executive for two years at CoStarTM, the leading commercial real estate information company.
1800 M Street
Washington, DC 20036
Currently, Josh is a part-time student earning his Master's in Real Estate, with a focus in Real Estate Finance, from Georgetown University.
He received a B.S. Kinesiology with a minor in Business from Indiana University.
Josh is a member of the Commercial Real Estate Brokers Association and serves on its Community Service Committee. He has also been regularly recognized for his professional achievements by Cresa, including:
- Rising Stars of Commercial Real Estate, DCA Live, 2020
- President's Club Award, Cresa Global Inc, 2020
- Cresa Partner Award, Cresa, Washington, DC, 2019
- Biggest Leap Award, Cresa, Washington, DC, 2018
- Biggest Leap Award, Cresa, Washington, DC, 2016
- Rising Star Award, Cresa Global Inc, 2016