53 State Street
Immersive workplace analysis and relocation
- 28,413 sq. ft.
- Transportation and Logistics
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
- Workplace Solutions
- Matt Harvey
- Vicki Keenan
- Amy Braun
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Hired Cresa to analyze its space utilization, develop a workplace strategy for its newly hybrid and growing workforce, provide guidance around its upcoming real estate decision, and define and implement a solution.
- Based on the findings of the workplace analysis and labor and commute impact studies, Cresa presented a range of potential workplace strategies for consideration.
- After collecting feedback and agreeing on a direction, Cresa’s advisors identified high-value spaces in downtown Boston that offered the flexibility and amenities that Keolis desired.
- The new space and footprint rationalization represented significant cost savings for Keolis, and also provided flexibility to further adjust its real estate strategy upon the expiration of a key customer contract.
- Cresa recommended separating key functions from the HQ location to better serve employees in these functions and to achieve cost savings for the organization. This resulted in Cresa representing Keolis in two additional leases.