Advisory and project management services
- 400 Donald Lynch Boulevard, Marlborough, MA
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Ended 20-year lease in a dated and inefficient building.
- Wanted to remain within a 5-7 mile radius of their former location.
- Desired a building with the curb appeal of a headquarters – providing sufficient amenities for employees.
- Leased a floor and a half at 400 Donald Lynch Boulevard in Marlborough.
- Redesigned the layout for their operations and upgraded the level of finish, improving the overall aesthetic of the work environment.
- Increased headcount capacity and expanded their overall footprint with efficient floor plates and newly designed layout.
We appreciated the interactive design process, diligent project management, and tight collaboration that Cresa brought to this project. Our new headquarters provides a more efficient space for interaction and collaboration, and creates a vibrant workplace environment to attract and retain talent.Jon Kosheff | President
Helen of Troy Health & Home