50-100 Education Way
Dover, NH Campus Sale and Team Relocation
- 172,000 sq. ft.
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
- Joe Doyle
- Nathaniel Heilbron
- Amy Braun
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Engaged Cresa to facilitate the sale of their Dover campus and identify a new space to lease for their office operations.
- The property included two buildings (a 100,000 SF office building and a 72,000 SF flex building) on 84 acres of land in Dover, NH, one of the fastest growing markets in the Northeast.
- Cognia also worked with Cresa's Project Management team to map their space needs after significant changes to Cognia's business model.
- Facing process delays and market uncertainty due to the pandemic, Cresa and Cognia employed strategic marketing tactics to attract a number of interested buyers.
- After orchestrating competition among local developers, Cresa was able to reach an agreement with The Kane Company, a reputable landlord in the area, for a $15.5M sale finalized in December 2021.
- As a separate transaction, Cresa assisted Cognia in executing a long-term lease for 35,000 SF of office space in another Kane Company-owned building in Portsmouth, NH, providing access to a competitive talent pool and a vibrant downtown.
- Cresa also coordinated the lease of 6,000 SF of nearby warehouse space for Cognia's storage and processing needs.