With over eight years of proven commercial real estate experience in strategy, transaction advisory, and business development, Alma Miluso focuses on serving office and industrial occupiers, and prospective buyers, with strategic planning, financial analysis, site selection, lease and purchase negotiations. Throughout her career Alma has leveled the playing field for small and medium sized companies, who have historically lacked effective representation. Her client experience includes advising and supporting established firm companies such as Amazon, Bay City Mechanical, Alvi Armani and Decision Logic to startup firms like Yoga Lab.
2051 San Elijo Avenue
Cardiff, CA 92007
• Real Estate Finance, Investment & Development Certificate, University of San Diego, CA
• Bachelors of Arts in Legal Studies, University of California Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz, CA
• Real Estate Salesperson License, San Diego, CA
• Chicano Federation - Member of the Housing & Real Estate Community • Hispanic Chamber of Commerce • Carlsbad Chamber of Commerce
• Aggressive Legal Services • Decision Logic • One Source Distributors
• Alvi Armani • Develo Scapes • Powerhouse Fitness
• Amazon • Flooring Creations • Precision One Medical, Inc.
• Backyard Brewing • Hot Yoga Lab • Social Gaming Network
• Bay City Mechanical • KOZ Events • Tax Tiger
• Better Business Bureau • Meridian Properties, Inc. • Transpak
• Bitmo • MHP • United Site Services, Inc.
• Chela’s Bakery • Nations Escrow • Velocity Glazing, Inc.