Emerson Electric Company
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
Emerson is a global technology, software, and engineering firm focused on creating a healthier, safer, and more sustainable world. Emerson was looking to consolidate two offices in the Philippines including their regional headquarters into one upgraded state-of-the-art facility.
- Identified and evaluated several options within the Greater Manila region.
- Led execution of the transaction in conjunction with Emerson business leaders in the US and abroad, including soliciting Emerson board approval given total economic commitment involved.
- Assist in oversight from the US of third-party vendors including external project management, architects and construction managers.
- Consolidated from approximately 26,850 square meters (289,011 square feet) between two buildings on opposite sides of Manila into one building occupying 20,521 square meters (220,886 square feet).
- Upgraded into Class A state-of-the-art, LEED certified building in a central location for the combined workforce in Manila, better suited for their growth and operations moving forward as well as their continued focus on overall sustainability.
- Consolidation allows for better collaboration across the business units, increased employee interaction and more efficient growth at reduced costs.