- 130 Turner Street, Waltham, MA
- Engaged Cresa to identify viable options to help support growth for its office, R&D, and logistics operations.
- Aimed to achieve maximum cost savings while still attracting talent for growth of their platform.
- Preferred a "hands-on" landlord who could accommodate their growth needs and support the development of a first-class life sciences facility.
- Became “first in” at a repurposed, reinvigorated office park with brand-new amenities and MBTA commuter rail stop on the campus.
- Leveraged Olink’s track-record as a well-established life sciences company with strong credit and willingness to be creative on economic deal terms.
- Secured additional space within 130 Turner Street to accommodate future growth.