- 152 Grove Street, Waltham, MA
- Engaged Cresa to identify viable real estate options to support expanding R&D and manufacturing operations.
- Sought to consolidate their operations onto 1-2 floors and focus specifically on flex, industrial, and R&D buildings within mixed-use campuses.
- Strongly preferred to stay within the inner-suburban market and be surrounded by like-minded companies in the life sciences community.
- Leveraged Abcam’s desirable tenancy to be the “first in” at a re-purposed flex building in a multi-tenant life sciences campus.
- Secured a long-term facility to expand Abcam’s presence in the Greater Boston life sciences community while achieving below market rents when compared to other campus tenants.
- Achieved cost savings within the first year of the lease by leveraging Abcam’s initial footprint needs in a new facility as well as their future growth plan.