Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Cresa, one of the fastest growing occupier representation firms in the United States, is seeking a self-motivated Commercial Real Estate Advisor for its Washington, DC area office. This position is a real estate sales professional specializing in office occupier representation with the primary function of expanding Cresa’s presence in the Greater Washington DC area.
Cresa believes in providing Advisors with the base of knowledge and guidance necessary to be an effective and productive commercial real estate professional throughout their career. All Advisors, whether experienced or new to the commercial real estate profession, are provided sales training the “Cresa Way” either through written training manuals, mentorship with a senior broker or Managing Principal, involvement in teams and regular training meetings.
The Advisor position will involve:
- Generating sales leads via cold calling and canvassing
- Networking to identify potential new business opportunities
- Making sales presentations to prospective tenants
- Closing sales
- Managing overall client process and satisfaction for existing and new client relationships
- Long-term potential to develop a client base through a variety of cold and warm selling techniques, through referrals and business development activities such as networking via business functions and events
- Highly motivated, driven to succeed and have exceptional sales and negotiation skills
- Project a confident and professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Strong Relationship builder; Positive and persuasive personality
- Strong work ethic
- Strong entrepreneurial drive
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work alone and within a team
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer skills and comfortable with internet-based research
Education & Licensure:
- Must have Commercial Real Estate License in either District of Columbia, Maryland or Virginia. Ability to secure licenses in other two (2) jurisdictions within six (6) months of signed contract.
- Bachelor's degree
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Valid driver’s license