This is a full time Industrial Advisor role. Responsibilities include prospecting & business development, and transaction management services for users of industrial and distribution real estate. You will be supported in this role with senior level mentorship and our full array of client services specifically geared towards the occupier including: strategy, transaction management, portfolio management, lease management, logistics, capital markets, construction management and facilities management services.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in the Portland Metro industrial market with existing client relationships that you wish to grow at Cresa. The candidate will interact directly with the Cresa Portland leadership team and can engage with other industrial advisors and colleagues across our global platform.
Our candidate should possess a strong desire to succeed, have excellent communication skills, be self-starting and entrepreneurial-minded, crave collaboration, and enjoy being part of an energetic and fast-paced team.
Experience, Skills, and Attributes
The ideal Industrial Advisor will:
- Have a minimum of 3 years of industrial real estate experience in successful business development and occupier representation.
- Bring a tangible book of business to immediately take advantage of Cresa’s platform, with the ability to retain higher than market fee splits for an initial period.
- Desire to grow and take advantage of an occupier centric organization for business development with tools and resources typically reserved for high producers in large markets at other national firms.
- Possess effective communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to interact with various levels of client management and build influential relationships with c-suite and other decision makers.
- Demonstrate a "client first" mindset with customer service focused, friendly, and a positive “can-do” attitude.
Cresa is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. Cresa strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law.