- NSK Canada
- 39,338 sq. ft.
- Transaction Management
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- NSK Canada is a global manufacturer of ball and roller bearings, linear motion technology, automotive components and steering systems with both
domestic and overseas manufacturing capabilities.
- The building in which NSK was housed in for the last 25 years had been sold and slated to be reconverted, making it necessary for NSK to identify
a real estate solution.
- This also presented the opportunity to redesign its office configuration, right size their space and modernize its environment to better reflect NSK’s culture and branding.
- Cresa began phase one of the process by facilitating a Discovery session, with multiple layers of the organization, including members of the leadership from
NSK’s head office in Japan. This allowed NSK to narrow down and understand the aesthetics, ideal location, building amenities and layout it was seeking.
- An active search was ignited that uncovered market and close to market opportunities, resulting in multiple opportunities from a size and aesthetic standpoint that
would be suitable.
- A new building was secured for NSK Canada. The Cresa team was able to negotiate a turnkey solution with over $300k of build-out capital provided by the Landlord.
- NSK’s new facility has a modern precast construction which better fits the company’s corporate image, as well as a higher clear height, which allows for better optimization of cube space in the warehousing aspect of the business.
Marvin and Sean surpassed our expectations, they were prompt in responding to us and handled everything seamlessly. They’re very knowledgeable, professional and had patience with us during this whole transition and they succeeded in finding us the right fit.Maria Langner | Operations Manager