Real Estate Advisor Office, Industrial, Healthcare
This is a full-time Commercial Real Estate Advisor role. Responsibilities include prospecting & business development, and transaction management services for users of office, healthcare or industrial real estate. The role is supported with senior level mentorship and our full array of client services specifically geared towards the occupier including: strategy, transaction management, portfolio management, lease management, logistics, capital markets, construction management and facilities management services.
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in the Portland Metro commercial real estate market with existing client relationships that you wish to grow at Cresa. The candidate will interact directly with the Cresa Portland leadership team and can engage with other advisors and colleagues across our global platform.
Our candidate should possess a strong desire to succeed, have excellent communication skills, be self-starting and entrepreneurial-minded, crave collaboration, and enjoy being part of an energetic and fast-paced team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Quick grasp and understanding of the company’s niche market advantages and the ability to convey this differentiation in a compelling manner
- Prospect for new client relationships via phone and door-to-door contact and communication
- Demonstrate Cresa’s proprietary technology (analytics) to secure and advise clientele
- Become a student of real estate:
- Learn to quickly discern property attributes – their value and how they can provide positive or negative impacts on the client’s business operation.
- Develop relationships with the players in the local / regional office real estate market.
- Learn and stay current with market trends, tenant/buyer movement and deal points.
- Source comps and maintain comp database
- Canvass Portland Metro market for users of office real estate
- Perform financial analysis to model various occupancy scenarios, validate build-to-suit yield-on-cost proposals, and value properties
- Foster a network of specialists and allies (attorneys, CPA’s, investment bankers, construction managers, engineers, consultants, architects, insurance brokers, title agents, lenders, etc.)
- Attend office-driven industry events, which are often held during the evening
- Compose market surveys
- Compose and negotiate RFP’s and LOI’s
- Oregon Real Estate License
- Have a minimum of 3 years of commercial real estate experience in successful business development and occupier representation.
- Bring a tangible book of business to immediately take advantage of Cresa’s platform, with the ability to retain higher than market fee splits for an initial period.
- Desire to grow and take advantage of an occupier centric organization for business development with tools and resources typically reserved for high producers in large markets at other national firms.
- Possess effective communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills to interact with various levels of client management and build influential relationships with c-suite and other decision makers.
- Demonstrate a "client first" mindset with customer service focused, friendly, and a positive “can-do” attitude.
Cresa is the elite and preeminent partner for real estate occupiers, globally. In representing space occupiers exclusively, we provide unbiased, conflict-free commercial real estate advice and services to diverse industries, including leading technology, healthcare, industrial, life sciences, consumer goods, legal, insurance, and other professional services companies.
WHY we do what we do:We believe occupiers deserve better.
A better space to work, create, build, grow.
A better outcome for their people and organization. A better partner who puts their needs first.
That’s why Cresa is on a mission
to empower occupiers everywhere.
To help them navigate the landscape, tilting the playing field in their favor and giving them an insider’s edge.
To champion their cause; securing the results they need and the respect they deserve.
Because we’re Cresa.
And we’re proudly working together
to put occupiers first.
HOW do we achieve our purpose?We strengthen those we serve and are solely dedicated to understanding occupier’s needs. We champion their aspirations and use our knowledge and expertise to make businesses better.
We’re proud to work together to enhance the quality of life for our clients and employees. Because at the end of the day, people are at the core of everything we do and we use real estate to help them achieve a happier and more engaged mindset and experience.