Commercial Real Estate Advisor
Now is the time for a transformative change to enhance your career.
At Cresa, we believe in being the change. Our purpose is to think beyond space, strengthening those we serve and enhancing the quality of life for our clients and our employees. We work together to find new ways to create value. We believe in collaborating and connecting to make a positive difference in the world each day.
Cresa offers an opportunity to be part of something bigger. To learn, advance, mentor, and be recognized. Your voice will be heard, and you will be valued for both your individual and team contributions.
As businesses and workforces return to the office, no firm is better positioned to respond to the needs of occupiers than Cresa. Our platform of integrated service lines target and adapt to the specifications of occupiers during this unprecedented and ever-changing climate. Data intelligence analytics, workplace specialists, RTW technologies, project managers, flexible office solutions, seasoned consultants and Advisors along with senior level leadership all provide the foundation behind our platform.
As Occupier-Only Advisors, we strategize to obtain the best possible results. We partner without conflict because we never represent Landlords, only occupiers of space, to ensure we keep focus on our clients’ best interests.
Cresa believes in providing Advisors with career-oriented thought leadership and guidance necessary to be effective and successful commercial real estate professionals. All Advisors, whether new to the commercial real estate industry or a seasoned veteran, are provided training via written manuals, mentorship, team involvement, service line engagement, and regular meetings.
Any inquiries will be held in strict confidence.
Requirements• Highly motivated, driven to succeed and have exceptional sales and negotiation skills
• Confident and professional appearance and attitude at all times
• Strong, positive, and persuasive relationship builder
• Strong work ethic
• Strong entrepreneurial drive
• Excellent computer skills: Office 365, CRM, Internet-based research, etc.
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to work alone and within a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Sales and account development experience with C-Level executives
• Proven track record building and maintaining close client relationships
• Active network and strong presence with local and/or national companies, prospects, and client base
• Position will require Texas real estate license
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum of 3 years of sales or management experience
• Valid driver’s license
Cresa is the world's only global commercial real estate advisory firm that exclusively represents occupiers and specializes in the delivery of fully integrated real estate solutions. Our purpose is to think beyond space, strengthening those we serve and enhancing the quality of life for our clients. Delivered across every industry, Cresa's services include Consulting, Facilities Management, Global Portfolio Solutions, Investment Banking, Lease Administration, Location Strategy & Economic Development Incentives, Project Management, Transaction Management and Workplace Intelligence. With over 1,200 employees in more than 85 offices globally, Cresa partners with occupiers everywhere. For more information, please visit cresa.com.
Share job posting