As an account manager, Matthew provides guidance and direction to a variety of companies and organizations seeking unique real estate solutions. He works with occupiers through implementation of strategic initiatives, portfolio strategy, and lease negotiations and serves as a primary client relationship contact for national and international accounts.
Matthew's expertise in lease negotiations and occupier-landlord relations, as well as his out-of-the-box approach to strategy, provide an added benefit to his clients.
Matthew is a seasoned tenant advocate with considerable real estate experience spanning Ontario and Quebec.
170 University Avenue
Toronto, ON M5H 3B3
- Chair of Prism, Cresa’s LGBTQ+ employee resource group
- Urban Land Institute
- Bell Mobility
- Cambridge Global Payments
- Lumenus Community Services
- MDA Ltd.
- Ombudsman for Banking Services and Investments (OBSI)
- Q4 Inc.
- Top Hat
- McGill University: BCom - Finance, Entrepreneurship & International Business
- Collège de l'Immobilier du Québec: Real Estate Agent Program
- Ontario Real Estate Association: Interprovincial Challenge Examination