An award-winning leader in the Denver community, Rob is driven by a commitment to improve the city where he lives & support those who share the same passion.
1512 Larimer Street
Denver, CO 80202
- Finance of America
- Fox Sports
- Starry Internet
- FireHouse Animal Hospital
- CREO Capital Partners
- Paleo Solutions
- Dispatch Health
- Booyah Advertising
- Perky Jerky
- Mansfield Oil
- Lost City
- Long patch Technology
- Western Energy
- Flagship Food Group
- Harvest Strategy Group
Prior to joining Cresa, Rob was an Associate Director in Stanford University’s Development Office, helping to set all-time fundraising records for both the young alumni and annual fund teams. Before that, he worked on both state and federal-level campaigns in Iowa and spent years as a political consultant in Washington D.C.
Rob received his bachelor's degree in political science with a minor in history from the University of California, Santa Barbara. He studied creative writing and finance at Stanford University.
- Vice President – Board of Directors – Denver Children’s Home
- Sponsorship Lead – Organizing Committee – Denver Startup Week
- Founder, Lead Fundraiser – Welton Street Renaissance
- Co-Founder, Lead Fundraiser – Feed the Frontlines Denver
- Nominee: Downtown Denver Awards, 2021
- Downtown Denver Leadership Program, 2020
- Recipient of the John Parr Leadership Award
Lease auditing is, as it sounds, a deep-dive into the financials of a lease.
Cresa advisor, Rob Anderson, has joined the board of directors for the Denver Children’s Home. As a board member, Rob will provide counsel and fundraising support as well as sit on the development committee.
In his spare time, Rob enjoys playing piano, musical theater, creative writing, and karaoke.