• Most important employee satisfaction surveys received the highest marks in the portfolio.
• In addition, the cost per seat is the lowest in the portfolio.
• The project was awarded the Carolinas Corenet Chapter award as the top office project in the Carolinas.
• It was also awarded the project of the year from the Charlotte Business Journal
• The client received a significant economic incentive award from the state of SC.
• The purchase of additional land has also provided LPL with the ability to expand their presence by an additional 150,000 SF
• The project is net zero for water usage with a cistern on site to capture run-off.