Senior Analyst; Data Intelligence
About Cresa Global Inc
Cresa Global is the world’s largest occupier-only representation commercial real estate firm and has a work environment that is professional and friendly. We believe in being the change. We work together to find new ways of doing things that create value for our clients – and for each other. Because there is not much that feels better than collaborating to make a positive difference each day.
This position will be based out of our Dallas office with the possibility of remote working status.
Responsibilities• Assist the Vice President in building a local Data Intelligence platform that gives advisors a competitive edge when pitching new business. This includes but is not limited to: custom maps, online mapping solutions, interactive dashboards, market research, and other creative data visualization tools.
• Design and maintain interactive tools to assist clients in national portfolio management/optimization projects.
• Manage national account client relationships and databases pertaining to their location/lease portfolio. Refresh and update online dashboards and mapping tools for client use.
• Assist the Vice President in consulting on a variety of projects for different property types including office, industrial, retail, and healthcare.
• Assist in the design of pitch decks and pitch flow for client and prospect presentations. Create unique ways to present on Data Intelligence capabilities and services.
• Assist other Cresa offices with projects as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a data analytics/research role that preferably involved client-facing responsibilities.
• Intermediate knowledge of Tableau Desktop and Tableau Online.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to manage multiple short-term and long-term projects at one time.
• Firm understanding of Microsoft suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and the ability to leverage these tools when necessary.
• Knowledge of various public and proprietary databases such as CoStar, EMSI, Experian, ESRI’s Business Analyst, BLS, or other demographic and real estate databases.
• Experience working in the commercial real estate industry.
• Knowledge of GIS systems (ESRI preferred) and the ability to create maps in ArcGIS Pro and ArcGIS Online.
• Knowledge of Alteryx Designer and the ability to create workflows that involve spatial analysis, data preparation, data blending.
Please submit resume and cover letter.
Share job posting