Koh Young's HQ Facility Relocation
- Koh Young America
- 11,214 sq. ft.
- Secteur industriel
- Gestion des transactions
- Gestion de projet
- Scott Hardeman
- Jason Jones
Cresa was tasked with the relocation of the client’s office from Chandler, AZ. They needed a space capable of handling corporate, sales, service, and training. The project required continuous operations without interruption. Details of the project include:
- Transaction – Locate 11,000SF of space in the Northeast corridor.
- Technology Advisory Services – Evaluate and recommend solutions for Primary/Secondary Internet, Cloud-based Phone system, Managed IT Services for phones, Internet, and desktop computers.
- Project Management – Management of completion of design, construction, furniture installation, audio-visual, physical security, and relocation.
- Transaction - After engaging Cresa and considering several options, Koh Young America settled on a location in Duluth, GA. When the deal stalled, Cresa was able to locate another property that was a better space, location and deal.
- Technology Advisory Services - Full coordination of technology and real estate with a 44% reduction on Primary Internet charge.
- Project Management – Completion of the project on-time, within budget, and with minimal punch-list completion items. Operations transitioned smoothly across the country.