Global real estate partnership
- Akamai Technologies
- 1,500,000 sq. ft.
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
- Adam Subber
- Dan Sullivan
- Courtney Ofria
- Amy Braun
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Akamai sought a real estate partner to provide advisory and transaction services across their portfolio, which spans the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia/Pacific. The client wanted a highly responsive partner to provide a fresh perspective and innovative approach to international portfolio management.
Cresa now supports Akamai in managing their portfolio of more than 60 locations worldwide. Throughout this engagement, Cresa has acted as an extension of Akamai's internal real estate team, providing data-driven recommendations and best-in-class service. Some of the highlights of our partnership include:
- Perform programming, identify building, and facilitate lease negotiations for 476,000 SF HQ relocation in Cambridge, MA, earning the team the Commercial Brokers Association 'Greater Cambridge Deal of the Year Award.'
- Facilitate numerous additional transactions around the world, performing thorough data analytics and engaging local expertise as needed to secure best possible lease terms on behalf of Akamai.
- Create dashboards using a web-based platform to facilitate management and reporting of Akamai's global real estate portfolio.
- Provide project management services for relocation and redesign projects to maximize space utilization.
The culture of Cresa is unique and would be hard to find in other firms. Cresa is nimble, entrepreneurial, progressive and professional, with the resources to do exactly what the big firms can. We're able to move fast together, yet everything is polished and professional at the level that you'd expect from a firm of any size.Erica Chapman | Vice President, Global Real Estate and Workplace Productivity