Consolidate and Relocate or Renew and Renovate?
Centennial Place - West
- The Alberta Securities Commission
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
- Kendra Pinder
- 70,000 sq. ft.
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- Over the years, the ASC has undergone several renovations and reconfiguration projects to accommodate their growing workforce
- This resulted in premises spread over five floors of their building, but not in one contiguous block
- The ASC anticipated continuous growth over the next several years and needed to re-evaluate their long-term real estate strategy as their current landlord would not be able to guarantee them expansion premises
- Cresa, along with the ASC, investigated several options in the marketplace including renewing the existing lease
- It was quickly determined that moving to a new building would create tangible savings in occupancy costs and provide an opportunity to construct new office premises with an emphasis on utilization and efficiency, improving internal communication, enhancing corporate culture and allowing for future growth