Assistant Project Manager
San Francisco, CA
Cresa is a global real estate services partnership specializing in occupier representation. We offer a range of services including transaction management, project/construction management, and strategic services to provide strategic and customized real estate solutions for clients, implemented through our global platform. Cresa's San Francisco | East Bay office is the largest occupier representation firm in the Bay Area.
As Cresa has grown over the years, the fundamentals that led to our early success remain unchanged. Do the right thing, listen, be entrepreneurial, think creatively and provide the highest level of service. Integrity and respect are the pillars of our organization and we promise our clients and prospects that who we are will define us more than what we do… always.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITYCresa's San Francisco office is seeking an Assistant Project Manager to join our growing project team. We are looking for an individual who can assist in managing multiple high-profile commercial/life science construction projects, focusing on everyday project needs such as attending meetings, providing coordination on projects and conducting move/relocation management.
The responsibilities of the Assistant Project Manager will include, but are not limited to:
• Assist project team on projects and assignments.
• Proactively manage project-related issues.
• Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all project management technology as required for assigned projects.
• Assist in developing scope and schedule for assigned projects.
• Conduct and document all weekly meetings.
• Coordinate activities of owner vendors
• Assume responsibility for projects under 20k sf with oversight by Sr PM
• Demonstrate a proactive focus on meeting client and project requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
• Make independent decisions regarding their specific job duties. Seek guidance on decisions outside work scope.
• Coordinate and track all Vendor RFP’s.
• Maintain accurate and consistent electronic files and documentation
• Review vendor invoices and applications for payment and recommend payment
• Verify accuracy of lien releases
• Familiarity of Change Order process and budget management
Education, Experience and Skills
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
• Basic knowledge of construction, architecture or commercial real estate industry.
• Ability to communicate with executive level internal and external clients
• Organizational and detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize workload
• Knowledge and proficiency with Microsoft windows and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
• Ability to multi-task working within a team structure and independently.
- Degree in Architecture, Engineering, or Construction Management.
- Previous Project Coordinator experience
- Some knowledge of Microsoft Projects'
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter. PDF’s only please, and note the file size limit is 10MB.Apply
Share job posting