Cresa Builds Success with Best Practices in Lease Administration
- Client Global Manufacturer of Medical Devices
- 13,650 sq. ft.
- Lease Administration
- Jean-Marie Villacampa
- Jana Casas
Client ObjectivesThe company required an updated and customized database to more efficiently leverage existing database technology, track additional clauses and dates with option template for a more consistent, abstracted data and management reporting.
- Cresa pinpointed database errors and provided recommendations to tailor database structure to more accurately capture detail with greater uniformity of content.
- Missing documents were identified and a consistent process for abstracting the data was established.
- Improved processes and procedures implemented increased control over lease compliance and regulations.
- Accurate and quality data and comprehensive monthly reports ensured risk mitigation of missed options and critical dates.
- The company is able to utilize lease data for strategic portfolio planning.
We wanted an office that mirrored our reputation: distinguished, professional and high-quality. From the beginning, Cresa understood our business objectives and what we wanted to achieve. Thanks to them we’ve achieved a substantial increase in the space at our site and are well on our way to buying our future home