Bob provides strategic planning, research, analysis and transactional work for local, national and portfolio clients, and he is recognized as a skilled lease, purchase and disposition transaction manager. With his local and national experience negotiating transactions, he provides value to projects based upon a team philosophy, technical expertise, detailed process and transaction-oriented approach.
Bob specializes in representing the interests of government contracting, technology companies, and associations, and developing comprehensive real estate strategies that parallel their corporate objectives.
7901 Jones Branch Drive
McLean, VA 22102
Bob holds real estate licenses in Virginia, Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Bob has worked as an exclusive tenant-only advisor for over 29 years.
Select clients include:
- CSC: Multiple transactions in Northern Virginia totaling over 800,000 sf.
- CSC: Strategy, negotiations, and documentation for new corporate headquarters in Tysons Corner, Virginia, 90,000 SF
- Corning Incorporated: Portfolio/Account manager for company’s real estate nationally for nearly eight years which resulted in significant and complex acquisitions, dispositions and build to suit projects totaling in excess of 2.0 million square feet
- Lafarge North America: Account Manager for renegotiations, acquisition and disposition services for portfolio of approximately 400,000 square feet in multiple transactions throughout the United States and Canada
- Electronic Arts: Expansion of regional headquarters and current negotiations totaling nearly 80,000 SF
- Continental Business Products: Establishment of new corporate facility, Herndon, Virginia, 22,000 SF
- TitanOneZero: Relocation of new corporate headquarters facility, Springfield, Virginia
- Lanmark Technologies: Restructure of corporate headquarters, Tysons Corner, Virginia
- Belfor USA: Relocation of Virginia Regional office, Dulles, Virginia, 18,000 SF
- The RSR Group: Relocation of new corporate headquarters, Herndon, Virginia, 7,000 SF
Bachelor of Science, United States Naval Academy, Annapolis, MD, 1980