Helping a Private Equity Firm Set Up Shop
- RS Energy
- 8,500 sq. ft.
- Oil and Gas
- Transaction Management
- Project Management
- Gary Lawless, Jr.
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
- After receiving private equity funding, RS Energy needed to quickly expand into key oil and gas markets throughout the US.
- They wanted to establish a highly visible and nice office space for client interaction and internal collaboration.
- RS Energy was also seeking to be in proximity to other private equity firms as well as upstream, midstream and downstream oil companies.
- Cresa performed a comprehensive site selection analysis and determined the CBD was the optimal market to best meet the client’s business goals.
- Following an extensive survey in the target market, Cresa identified a target building that offered a good balance of quality and ability to meet future growth needs.
- RS Energy received a favorable lease with multiple options that provided flexibility throughout the term with a below market rental rate and a significant concession package.