- sq. ft.
client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
Bibby Financial Services Canada wanted to relocate from Ville Saint-Laurent to the Downtown Core to be closer to their clients and upgrade their offices to maximize employee satisfaction without increasing their occupancy costs drastically.
- Identify an option that is move-in ready in a prestigious building in the downtown core.
- Analyze all competing options and compare landlord incentives.
- Negotiate a lease that offers flexibility at a rate below market.
After a complete market study, Cresa located an office space in the prestigious 1001 de Maisonneuve West in the Downtown Core.
- The building is connected to the underground network, is close to all amenities, and offered an office space that was already built-out to Bibby’s specifications.
- In the end, Laurent negotiated a rental rate that was well below market, and incentives such as free rent and allowances to reduce overall costs significantly.
In addition to locating the perfect office for our staff, Laurent negotiated incentives to reduce our costs significantly that were beyond our expectationsCalum Williamson | Managing Director / President - Canada
Bibby Financial Services