client objectives and resultsSee more success stories
• Navigator is Canada’s leading high stakes public affairs communications firm with offices across the county.
• Navigator wanted to elevate their corporate image by finding a space that was reflective of the company’s brand and culture, and would allow them to attract top talent.
• It was critical that the space maximized the privacy of Navigator’s clients in terms of visibility to both external tenants and within their physical premises.
• Goal: Capitalize on existing tenant improvements to minimize the up-front spend required.
• The Cresa team found a real estate solution that allowed Navigator to move from a dated, historic building with inefficient building systems and inflated additional rent figures to a AAA property in the downtown financial core.
• Navigator was able to consolidate its operations to a single floor, versus the multi level split at their previous location.
• In addition, Navigator received:
• Podium signage;
• $1MM in existing improvements from previous tenant;
• In excess of $600,000.00 captured during negotiations for Navigator’s further use towards improvements to the space