Since beginning his career in 2004 as the Controller of a commercial property management firm, Zac has risen to become the Managing Principal of Cresa’s Albany office.
Zac has managed over $220 million of lease and purchase transactions and consulting engagements for public, private and government clients. His client’s include Comcast Business, Global Foundries, Capital District Physicians Health Plan, CommerceHub, the State University of NY and DASNY.
24 4th Street
Troy, NY 12180
- CIREB (Commercial and Industrial Real Estate Brokers), Member
- CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member), Member
- NYSCAR (New York State Association of Realtors), Member
- Upstate New York / Vermont Chapter of the Leukemia Lymphoma Society, Board of Trustees 2012-2018
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation
- 2015 Albany Business Review 40 Under 40
- 2016 Upstate NY/VT Chapter of the Leukemia Lymphoma Society Man of the Year Candidate
- 2018 Michael Howard Spirit Award by the Upstate NY/VT Chapter of the Leukemia Lymphoma Society awarded for Board & committee engagement and top ‘give-get’ fundraiser