Peter has been in the field of commercial real estate for more than 40 years. He got his start in New York City and has held an active salesperson license since. In 1982, he opened an office in Washington, DC for a New York-based real estate firm which expanded operations to include suburban Maryland and Virginia. In the mid-1990s, Peter joined the company that would soon become part of Cresa.
Peter has two phrases he loves to mention to both his colleagues and clients: "Never say 'never' when talking about a transaction," and "I still haven't seen everything happen in a leasing transaction." He can provide his real estate stories upon request.
2 Bethesda Metro Center
Bethesda, MD 20814
Peter is the best of the best: attentive, responsive, thoughtful, and thorough. He went way beyond just the negotiation with our landlord, extending himself to assist us.President
- Center on Budget and Policy Priorities
- Consumer Federation of America
- National Women’s Law Center
- Jobs with Justice
- Food Research and Action Center
- DR Horton
- Securities Investor Protection Corporation
- Children’s Law Center
- Investment Adviser Association
- National Association of Community Health Centers